Moving to New Zealand is a dream for many and a reality for some.
This year Working In New Zealand celebrates two decades of helping people move to one of the most beautiful and safest countries on earth.
We host regular webinars on the most important aspects of emigrating to New Zealand including:
- How to get a job when you’re not yet in New Zealand.
- Immigration update. What is the best route to take to get a visa and permanent residency?
- Border closures. What does it mean and who is allowed through?
- Future changes to immigration policy and what this means.
- How to get started on your road to New Zealand.
OUR REGULAR Speakers:
Co-founder of Working In New Zealand, Scott has over 20 years’ experience in assisting people find jobs and move to his much loved country.
Licensed Immigration Adviser and Employment Consultant. A previous winner of the BBC show ‘Win a Life in New Zealand’ Paul left the UK in 2003 and has spent 17 years in New Zealand. He is currently living back in the UK running his special programme designed to assist those moving to New Zealand.
Born in the USA, raised and educated in Sydney, Nassim has called Auckland her home for 12 years. She is Head of Immigration at Working In Visas and oversees about 2000 visa approvals a year through her Auckland based office.
Complete the below form to register for upcoming webinars with us.
We look forward to helping make your New Zealand dream a reality!
REGISTER FOR UPDATES ON OUR UPCOMING WEBINARS NOW